Wow. What a crazy world of blogging! I'm inspired by my best friend, Teresa, who just moved from Michigan to California while her husband follows God's lead and enters the seminary. So although in my mind I had not even grasped just how far California really is, I keep up with their blog about passing through states like Utah and Nevada, and the full comprehension of just how immense of distance is between us is suddenly setting in. So now, I'm thinking of every possible way that I may keep in touch with her, as if email, text messaging, phone calls and Facebook aren't enough. I hope I'm not just trying to hold on to that sand even tighter (because we all know what happens when we try to do that!)
So here I am, adding my "two cents" to the blog-world. My intention is that my friends and family, from all over the world, can share in my excitement for life, humble respect for my past and extreme excitement for our futures. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Val...I am so excited for you guys. I will be praying for you both and for those precious babies. :)
ReplyDeleteI am starting a blog about my crazy adventures in Pennsylvania. :) Figured I might as well jump on board since blogging is the cool thing to do. :)
What is your blog site?
ReplyDelete